YALSA’s Young Adult Services Symposium Stipend enables two qualified recipients to attend YALSA's annual YA Services Symposium, which in 2018 will be held in Salt Lake City, UT, November 2-4.
Each stipend offers up to $1,000: one to a library worker who works directly with young adults, with at least one year of experience; the second is to a student enrolled in an ALA or NCATE accredited library program (you must be a graduate student as of November 2, 2018) with a focus on serving young adults in a library setting.
Applications are due by June 1 each year.
Boots Pinto Di Lining Over knee Blu Textile nbsp;combination Of Anix Lining Rekeol And the Leather Applicants must be personal members of YALSA (student membership is okay for the student stipend). Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Winners must agree to share out with the YALSA membership what they learned at the symposium through a blog post, YALSA Academy Video or other approved means. Previous winners are not eligible.
Questions? Contact Nichole O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current & Past Winners
- Ashley Meece, a Teen Services librarian at Tiffin-Seneca Public Library
- Tegan Anclade, a student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Silence Bourn, a Youth Services librarian at Seminole County Public Library, FL
- Maryjo Siergiej, a student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Izabel Gronski, a student at Syracuse University
- Katie Yu, a Media Specialist at Robert Frost Middle School in Rockville, MD
- Rebecca Ruberg, a teen librarian at the Burlington Public Library in Iowa
- Shawna Manchakowsky, a student at the University of Alberta, Canada
- Meg Anastasi, a reference and teen librarian with the Springfield (Mass.) City Library and a teen services coordinator with Meekins Public Library, Williamsburg, Mass.
- Megan England, a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Jessica Levy, a student in the Department of Information Studies at the University of California-Los Angeles
- Emily Dezurick-Badran, an enquiry assistant at the Southend Central Library in Southend on Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
Textile the nbsp;combination Leather Of Blu Di And Anix Over Lining knee Boots Rekeol Pinto Lining